Food & Vendor Application
SOLD OUT. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Please contact for information about 2023
Have food that you would like to sell at the largest wine event in Gloucester County?
Then you have landed on the right page. Check out the information below and contact us with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the festival.
Food & Vendor Application – SOLD OUT – We are no longer taking applications for 2022
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 11am to 5pm
Brent and Becky’s Bulbs
7900 Daﬀodil Lane, Gloucester, VA 23061
Thank you for your interest in being a Vendor!
Fees & Details
- Booth Space ( 10’X10’ ) is $150.00 each; $200 AFTER JULY 15 (Limit 2 spaces per vendor)
- Gloucester County (VA) Chamber of Commerce Members receive a $50 discount per space fee (Max $100)
- We will accept a very limited number of food vendors so be sure to get your applications in early.
- Event is held rain or shine with no refunds.
- No pets allowed except service dogs.
- The festival will provide an assigned space the morning of the festival.
- Vendor site must be clean during/after event. Trash must be taken with you or placed in a trash receptacle.
- Tents need to be surface standing – no ground stakes.
- Each vendors is responsible to supply tent/awning, chairs, water containers and approved Fire Extinguishers.
- Vendors must obtain a temporary Health Permit if they don’t have a current annual State Health Permit. Health permits are required and will be reviewed during booth inspection by the Health Department
Set-Up & Take Down
Set-up is Saturday morning from 7:00 to 10:00 AM (Set-up must be completed by 10:00AM). Vendors will be allowed to drive their vehicle to a location close to their assigned space for immediate unloading. When unloading is complete, the vehicle MUST be moved to a designated parking area. Vendors are not allowed to setup their tent from their vehicle. Take-down may not begin until after 5:00 PM and vehicles may not be driven into festival until 5:30 PM.
Electricity: Access to electricity is very limited. If you need electricity please include that in your application and we will notify you if we will be able to accommodate your request. Electrical cords are the responsibility of the vendor. Heavy gauge extension cords are required. Generators are not allowed. No 220 available.
- The parking pass (which will be included in your vendor packet mailing), is required for entrance to the Festival area.
(7900 Daﬀodil Lane, Gloucester)
- Vendors must display their parking pass on the driver’s side of the vehicle’s dashboard at all times during the Festival in order to park in Vendor Parking. All other vehicles must be parked at Ware Academy.
- Please lock your vehicle in the parking area. The Chamber, Gloucester County, nor the Festival Committee will be responsible for vehicles or vehicle contents.
Ticket Information: Each vendor will receive 2 Non-tasting Tickets and 2 Festival Tickets. These tickets will be included in your vendor packet that will be mailed to you. Please use these tickets for yourself and for your helpers who need entry into the festival. Additional tickets may be purchased at the event gate or at GloucesterVaWineFestival.com.
By registering for this event vendors agree to all terms listed. Vendors will supply all materials to set up, display and or demonstration. Space allotted is at the discretion of the Event Coordinator. Food vendors are required to obtain proper permit from the Health Department. VA Sales Tax collection and payment is solely the responsibility of vendor. Neither the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce nor Brent and Becky’s Bulbs is responsible for any losses in sales or inventory due to weather or other incident. The festival reserves the right to deny participation without registration refund to a vendor who displays inappropriate items for this event. We will provide wineries with a tasting glass included in the registration and submittal of the application. Wine glasses can be picked up the morning of the event for tasting purposes. Each winery will be asked to provide bottles of wine to be presented by a sommelier during the festival’s Wine 101 educational course that we hold during the festival.