SOLD OUT. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Please contact for information about 2023
Are you a winery looking to be part of the largest wine event in Gloucester County?
Then you have landed on the right page. Check out the information below and contact us with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the festival.
Winery Application – SOLD OUT. We are no longer taking applications for 2022.
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 11am to 5pm
Brent and Becky’s Bulbs
7900 Daﬀodil Lane, Gloucester, VA 23061
Thank you for your interest in being a Vendor!
Fees & Details
- Attendance is expected to be between 1500-2000
- Winery Spaces are $250.00 each.
- A Pouring Fee of $50.00 will be mailed back to you no later than 30 days prior to event.
- Gloucester County (VA) Chamber of Commerce Members receive a $25 discount per space fee (max $50).
- Event is held rain or shine with no refunds.
- No pets allowed except service dogs on property or in vehicles.
- The festival will provide an assigned space the morning of the festival.
- Ice is available at no charge with limited portable water available on site.
- Each vendor is responsible for other needs such as tent (if desired), table, chairs, etc.
- Vendor trash must be taken with them or placed in a trash receptacle. Failure to do so may result in loss of pouring fee.
- Tents need to be surface standing – no ground stakes.
- No electricity is available. Generators are not allowed.
Set-Up & Take Down
Set-up is Saturday morning from 7:00 to 10:00 AM (Set-up must be completed by 10:00AM). Vendors will be allowed to drive their vehicle to a location close to their assigned space for immediate unloading. When unloading is complete, the vehicle MUST be moved to a designated parking area. Vendors are not allowed to setup their tent from their vehicle. Take-down may not begin until after 5:00 PM and vehicles may not be driven into festival until 5:30 PM.
- The parking pass (which will be included in your vendor packet mailing), is required for entrance to the Festival area.
(7900 Daﬀodil Lane, Gloucester)
- Vendors must display their parking pass on the driver’s side of the vehicle’s dashboard at all times during the Festival in order to park in Vendor Parking. All other vehicles must be parked at Ware Academy.
- Please lock your vehicle in the parking area. The Chamber, Gloucester County, nor the Festival Committee will be responsible for vehicles or vehicle contents.
By registering for this event vendors agree to all terms listed. Vendors will supply all materials to set up, display and or demonstration. Space allotted is at the discretion of the Event Coordinator. Food vendors are required to obtain proper permit from the Health Department. VA Sales Tax collection and payment is solely the responsibility of vendor.
Neither the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce nor Brent and Becky’s Bulbs is responsible for any losses in sales or inventory due to weather or other incident. The festival reserves the right to deny participation without registration refund to a vendor who displays inappropriate items for this event. We will provide wineries with a tasting glass included in the registration and submittal of the application. Wine glasses can be picked up the morning of the event for tasting purposes. Each winery will be asked to provide bottles of wine to be presented by a sommelier during the festival’s Wine 101 educational course that we hold during the festival.